1. Mission of the Organization:
Development of innovation and technology to provide the electricity market integral solutions.
2. Vision of the Organization:
Position the Organization as a leader in the market for energy efficiency.
3. Culture and Values of the Organization:
- Proximity to the customers and complicity with provider
- Persons as value
- Work in team
- Audacity with integrity and transparency
- Reinvestment of profits in innovation and technology
- Create future
4. References to the Management System:
- That the development of this policy is communicated, understood, implemented, maintained and revised continually improving its effectiviness occurs at all levels.
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations for Energy Management, Quality Management, Environmental Management, Health and Safety Management, Restricted Substances Management, Hazardous Substance Process and Competency Laboratory.
- Satisfy the needs of customers, employees, and the requirements of regulatory authorities or other organizations that provide recognition, providing all the information and resources needed to develop their skills in a timely and accurate.
- Training employees comprehensively to work safely, ensuring that everyone knows the risks and preventive measures;, the environmental impacts of their workplace, improving energy efficiency; so that they are committed to quality, and the management of the restriction of hazardous substances; and skills required to Laboratory staff.
- Continuously improve the activities of the organization through Quality products and services to our customers; reduction in the use of Restricted Substances; reducing the environmental impact of activities and improvement of Energy performance; actively reducing the risk of work; as well as laboratory performance.
- The main purpose of the Laboratory is the reliability and compliance testing and traceable calibrations with validated methods.
- Good practice and quality of testing and calibration laboratory, with independence, authority and competence necessary for assurance.
- The development of this policy is the responsibility of the General Manager and every employee of the company must participate actively in its implementation.
|Policy about conflict minerals:|